Herbal Balm - a versatile balm in a stick created as a multipurpose balm. Great for travel or everyday use for easing itchy skin, rashes, skin irritations, headaches and more. It is very similar to my herbal healing salve with the addition of jewel weed and essential oils. The herbs in my balm are organic, many are grown by me.
- ★ Calendula Blossoms - Astringent, antiseptic, and antibacterial. Soothing to itches, irritations and burns.
- ★ Plantain Leaf - Often called the "band-aid" herb. Plantain is a great healer of cuts and rashes.
- ★ Lavender, Peppermint and Tea Tree Essential Oils - These scents help to repel mosquitos in addition to aiding in the healing of insect bites, wounds and sunburns.
- ★ Comfrey - Helps with pain, repairs and heals, excellent for wounds, burns, cuts and abrasions and broken bones, high in calcium. Also helps to stop itching and bring swelling down.
- ★ Jewelweed - The jewelweed plant has been used for several years as a natural way to help aid the body with skin disorders, especially useful for poison ivy and other rashes.
This listing is for 1 - one ounce twist up container of Herbal Balm.